Welcome to Big Pink Link 26!
It is so lovely to see old friends and meet new ones!
We have some exciting news to share this week. Please give a warm welcome to the lovely Hannah from The Diary from An Ordinary Mum this week to #bigpinklink. Hanna will be joining us as a guest co-host while Pink Pear Bear is away on holidays. So please feel free to tweet her as well using @TheOrdinaryMum for Retweets.
Hannah and I look forward to reading all the posts and sharing some bloglove this week.
Quick Update : I have started posting the actual diary entries of the Secret Diary of Agent Spitback on Facebook and will be linking these posts as my Host Post from time to time. So if the blog is quiet, please pop over to my Facebook to have a peep at Spitback’s diary. Blog posts will continue but in tandem with Facebook entries.
If you do not do Facebook, please do not feel under pressure to like/comment on my Facebook post.
Remember, the Big Pink Link is a Linky for posts from parenting, to DIY, to crafts, to recipes, so feel free to link up what you want to share.
WOWS of the WEEK #BigPinkLink FEATURED POSTS :
Agent Spitback refuses to decide between the 3 posts and has decided to feature all three this week:
- Nursery Whines – ParkLife – An Homage – If you are a mom, then going to the Park is a sacred and special ritual. This parenting parody had me laughing at “All the Parents. So many parents.” What a hilarious interpretation of “ParkLife”.
- The Stented Papa – The Daddy Tag Challenge – I really enjoyed Ross’ refreshing writing style and you can tell his personality at the first line “Ok so, let’s do this – saddle me up and call me Shergar” which hooked me right in. I am keeping an eye on this one, he should be fun to follow!
- Mummy In a Tutu – The Battle of Motherhood -Practically Perfect in Every Way – I could relate to this post by Katie as she writes about we judge ourselves harshly against our own expectations of what the perfect mother should be. We just need to rememeber that we are already the mother our children need. Beautiful words that tugged at my heart strings.
This Mums Life :
- This one – The Tween Preen : Hair Removal by Siena Says because it bought back a LOT of awful hair removal disaster memories for her! It was also a thought provoking look at how to approach this sensitive issue with your own children.
- And this one Mr Right : Clara Finds Love Online from Utterly Feral was one of the best accounts of online dating I’ve read!! Just brilliant!!
So grab those featured badges!
Love, Life, Laughter and Loveliness.
The rules, (because there must always be some!)
*You can link up one post each please. Giveaways are fine, but entering them is not a requirement to participate in the link up.
*Swing by and post a comment on both the hosts’ posts and the post before you, any more is brilliant too.
*The post will run each week from 9am on Monday until we have 75 entries.
*Please use #bigpinklink when commenting on other blog posts so people know where you are coming from and tweet us your link over on twitter, @pinkpearbear @thismumslife @TheOrdinaryMum and @AgentSpitback using the hashtag #bigpinklink so we can retweet you!
*Please paste our badge to the bottom of any posts you link up. You can grab the code below to do this easily.
*If you do link up, you are agreeing to be notified of future link ups.